Rent a motorcycle in Croatia, Europe.
Our base is in Split, Croatia. Still, we deliver motorcycles wherever you want.
We deliver our motorbikes to your requested location – anywhere in Croatia or beyond. The most common pick-up and drop-off locations are our cities: Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, and Zagreb.
Our fleet of motorcycles consists of the most popular, world-famous motorbikes and all of them are carefully maintained, exclusively in official dealer’s service shops.
We take care that our rental motorcycles go through a detailed check before each rental. Tires, brakes, clutch, engine fluids, chain, electric system, or accessories – our checklists don’t leave anything to chance.
If the rental motorbike isn’t in 100% working order, it won’t be rented.
- 24 hour rental period
- Unlimited km for 7+ days
- 350 km/day up to 7 days / extra km: 0,20€
- 3 locable cases
- Mobile holder
- 12V power outlet
- Third party liability insurance and comprehensive vehicle insurance
- Taxes & insurance included (damage and theft insurance)
- Free airport transfers (for 7+ days)
- 24hr support service
- Motorcycle driver’s A license
- 24 years or older
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Damage deposit: 700 – 1.500€ (cash or held on credit card) – Amount depends on the chosen bike model.
- Helmets are required by law
|Rider Helmet – 8€||Camping Equipment – 15€|
|Passenger Helmet – 8€||Protective Jacket – 15€|
|Navigation – 10€||Protective Pants – 15€|
|GO PRO Camera – 10€||Protective Gloves – 5€|
|Additional driver – 10€||Other – write in the message|
All prices per day.
For your maximum comfort, we deliver your rented motorbike to your doorstep
|SPLIT and surroundings, up to 10km – FREE||0 €|
|SPLIT – ZAGREB||130 €|
|SPLIT – DUBROVNIK||120 €|
|SPLIT – RIJEKA||150 €|
|SPLIT – ZADAR||100 €|
Other destinations per request – write in the message.